Scubapro Definition 3.0 Wetsuit
The 2019 Definition 3.0 takes all of the premium exterior design elements found on the Definition 5.0 and includes special tailoring to create a suit that fits the body like no other. Proven N2S (Nylon 2 Sides) construction offers the perfect level of warmth and comfort for warm water diving. It’s the perfect thermal protection for any diver.
- Built with the Body Map System, an exclusive manufacturing method that uses special tailoring and material inserts to compensate for the stresses of the human body
- N2S (Nylon 2 Sides) construction delivers the perfect level of warmth and comfort
- Single zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature YKK brass sliders for durability, water-tightness and ease of use
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- New Wrist and ankle zippers on women's suits are extra-long for added convenience.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with new bigger abrasion-resistant printed shoulder, elbow and knee pads, cover more exposed areas and increase long-term durability.
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
- Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
- Made from X-Foam, a petroleum-free, limestone neoprene.